> On May 11, 2016, at 12:08 AM, Jens Alfke <j...@mooseyard.com> wrote:
>

>> On May 10, 2016, at 11:05 PM, Jeff Szuhay <j...@szuhay.org
>> <mailto:j...@szuhay.org>> wrote:
>>
>> Class Foo is a base class. It is subclassed in BundleA,  BundleB, … BundleZ.
>
> Where is Foo itself implemented? If there are copies of the Foo class in each
> bundle then yeah, you’ll get that warning.
>
>> Is there a better way to do it? I can’t currently how to have a singleton
>> base class
>> implementation that is shared among two or more bundles.
>
> Put the base class (and any other shared code) in a framework that each of
> your bundles links against.
>
> —Jens

Foo is common to all plug-ins of the app but not needed in the app itself nor
by anything else in the system.

That was definitely the “right way:” make a framework of the base classes and
store it in the app bundle.
Each plug-in links against the framework.

But, sheesh, that was painful to figure out.

Thanks, Jens.