Hi,

Our application finally links against the 10.9 SDK. We have a cross platform UI
framework and have been bitten by the change to radio buttons in 10.8 SDK,
where radio buttons with the same superview and action now behave as if they’re
all part of the same radio button group. Our framework expects the buttons to
be independent and then manages radio button groups in its own way.

Has anyone else had problems with this too? A few solutions suggest themselves
to me, but I’d appreciate hearing how others have worked around this behaviour.

Regards,

Jo Meder