Hi,

I've set up an NSPredicateEditor with a template that forms a predicate like: [Gross Value] [is] [32.99]

the format of the text field is set as Number in Interface Builder. If I input 32.99 into the field I get a predicate like this:

grossAmount.amount == 32

Obviously the number is rounded off at the decimal point. Since this is a currency amount, I need the decimal fraction ("the cents").

Any Advice?

Ruotger