I have a Pref Pane and a Screen Saver module. They both share a common
helper class (MyDisplayManager).

When the pref pane has been loaded and I go into the screen saver (or vis
versa), because the host app is System preferences, I get:

Class MyDisplayManager is implemented in both.... One of the two will be
used. Which one is undefined.

The class comes from the same source file. What is the best way to handle
this? I could ignore it because the classes are the same (same source file)
so it should not matter which one is used.

Is there a better way without duplicating and renaming the class?

Thoughts?