I have a window that is shown as a sheet over another window. The sheet
contains a small table, and I want the sheet to be sized vertically to show
however many rows are required. So just before I show the sheet I update the
table and adjust the window's frame. This works fine -- except for the first
time the sheet appears, when it always appears with the size set in the nib.

I'm using autolayout, and I'm calling the code to set the window's frame and
reload the table's data before showing the sheet (but after calling window to
ensure it's loaded). The table is being updated, but not the size. I've also
tried setting the frame in the sheet controller's windowDidLoad, but that
appears to be too late.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple...

--
Shane Stanley <sstan...@myriad-com.com.au>