Hi all,

WWDC 2016 Session 203 "What's New in Cocoa" at around 43:37 in the video, says
that if you link against the 10.11 SDK that NSTableView's delegate is weak.  So
I went and wrapped my delegate nil-ing in:

#if MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED < 101100
        [tableView setDelegate:nil];
        [tableView setDataSource:nil];
#endif

yet (with NSZombie especially), I easily reproduce message-to-zombie crashes
with builds that are made against the Xcode 7.3.1 10.11 SDK.

Anyone have success with these supposedly weak tableview delegates?

Thanks,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 s...@rogue-research.com