I was reading a review of MacOS Sierra and it was claiming that Developer ID
signed, non mac-appstore apps now have access to more of iCloud than they did
previously, however it wasn’t very clear about exactly what those available
entitlements are.

I’ve hunted around the documentation, in the Entitlements section, the iCloud
section and a few other places but I can’t find a table, or similar resource,
which says what entitlements are available to Developer ID signed apps and
which are still reserved for mac app store apps in MacOS Sierra.

Has anyone seen such a table and have a link for it please?