You don't want to change the path, you want to change the id of your library.

-change is intended to be used to change the path of a dependent library in an other binary.

install_name_tool -id @executable_path../../Frameworks/Foo.framework/ Versions/A/Foo Foo.framework/Foo

But as I said, it's easier to change that in your Xcode build settings instead.