You can set the environment variable OS_ACTIVITY_MODE=disable on the
scheme's Run page in the arguments tab. In the simulator that stops all the
stuff from the system and NSLog in your app still works. Unfortunately on
device this also suppresses NSLogs from your own code.

--
David Brittain
da...@paperetto.com