We have a complex storyboard-based iPad app, but this problem only reared its
head when we upgraded to Xcode 8.

In our app, we display a modal form sheet that consists of a
UINavigationController with a UITableViewController (over a
UICollectionViewController) that contains a bunch of fields for the user to
fill out. The first field is automatically focused, and that causes the
keyboard to slide up.

This in turn causes the form sheet to slide up a bit. So far, no problem. But
if the storyboard has ever been opened in Xcode 8, even if no explicit changes
are made, then the contents of this form sheet are scrolled up so far that
they're completely off the top of the sheet (and thus, invisible to the user).

Any touch in the form sheet causes the contents to snap back into position. The
table needs to be scollable because it's too large to fit on screen with the
keyboard.

This is clearly a bug, but I'm looking for a workaround.

Any ideas? Thanks!

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com