I don’t have any answers, but please keep us posted. Sierra is the first
macOS upgrade that proved to be a complete disappointment to me, because
the interesting new features are based on Handoff, which worked for me in
Yosemite and El Cap, but now doesn’t work at all.

Looks like Handoff is joining AirDrop and Siri as features that would be
incredible if they worked…

--

Charles