Well, I have two responses.

First let me ask the question a different way: if people use this app, it
is because they want the *watch* to “buzz” them at a certain time. Is there
any foolproof way to make that happen?

Second, I’m not doing anything in the iPhone portion of the app, which it
think should mean if the watch won’t show the notification, the phone
should by default. I’ll work on it today to see if that’s the case, and if
not I’ll try adding notification handling to the phone.

--

Charles