Hi Rick,

Thanks, it's a good suggestion, but not my case.
The problem is, I have to batch convert thousands of slideshows.
The text information is not just subtitle, I have to highlight
different portion of text depend on time.
For example, text in parenthesis need to be highlighted:

00:13 (AA)AA BBBB CCCC
00:15 (AAA)A BBBB CCCC
00:16 (AAAA B)BBB CCCC

I don't think iMove or QT text track could do this.

Regards,
yllan