Yeah, my first suggestion didn't work, but points out the problem overall in
you nib.
Looks like somebody did try to edit the xml before and munged it.

You also have nested menu duplicates inside your menus in the nib file itself!

MainMenu
        Hollywood
                Menu
                        About Hollywood
                        Separator
                                MainMenu (duplicated here as sub menu...)
                        Preferences
                        ... (and on)

Delete that other MainMenu inside and it seems to work thus far.