> On Apr 9, 2017, at 11:55 AM, Alastair Houghton <alast...@alastairs-place.net>
> wrote:
>
> The documentation isn’t exactly great (at least, the last time I had to use
> it).  You might find the following article interesting/useful:
>
>  <https://alastairs-place.net/blog/2015/01/14/apple-help-in-2015/>

The help file for iDefrag 5 is very impressive! I really like the clarity of
expression, fonts and font sizes, layout and style of presentation, etc. I
think this is a great example of a well written and executed help file. So it
looks like the Sphinx documentation generator worked well.

I have only one minor issue. The topics and content are in the same scroll view
rather than being in two seperate scroll views. Is this something that Sphinx
can or can not handle or is it unrelated to Sphinx?

--Richard Charles