Hi,

Does anyone know what NSWindow's initWithContentRect: behaviour is with
non-integer contentRect?  The docs don't say.  It seems that, on a retina
display, window size can only be an even number of pixels (ie an integer number
of points).

(I ask because I have some cross-platform OpenGL-based code that wants to
create windows of odd pixel count size.  I figure it's not possible, but
thought I'd check here...)

Thanks,