 Subject: Re: Carbon -> Cocoa
 To: "Casey McDermott" <supp...@turtlesoft.com>
 Cc: "Cocoa Dev" <cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com>
 Date: Friday, August 17, 2018, 1:10 PM

 > Our app has 6 or 8 programmer-years of
 C++ cross-platform business logic.  Accounting software is
 complicated. Rewriting that in another language would be
 hard work, and tons of testing. More than Mac sales would
 justify, so it would be time to go Windows-only or just
 fold.

 If you have a
 cross-platform business logic, it’s presumably separate
 from the UI and separate from Carbon - so you don’t need
 to rewrite it.

 Personally,
 I would rewrite the UI. You can try to Cocoa-fy it in a
 gradual process, but that didn’t work out for us, and it
 doesn’t seem like it’s working out for you.

 Jeremy