Hi

I have a app that can print black shapes (using normal cocoa view based
printing). A lot users complain that the printouts are not really black (the
printouts are rastered, so the color sync tries to simulate a CMJK black but
even thou that it is black already).

We played around with the pdf made form the print dialog. Printing that from
Adobe Acrobat produces the same results. But Acrobat has an option to convert
the PDF to optimise it for Digital printing. It attaches a genericGrayscale
profile to the PDF.

Does any have a hint what to do?

Thanks
Georg