Given the number of objects Core Data is designed to juggle, managing that
number of weak references might well affect performance. Besides, wouldn’t you
still the same result, that your object has a nil reference to the context
because the context has been deallocated?

Furthermore, I think you can also observe this affect on deleted objects once
the context has been saved, if you’re still holding a reference to any such
objects.

Mike.

Sent from my iPhone