iOS 12.2

I want to allow the user of my iPhone app to finger-reorder the rows in a
UITableView.

I set tableView.editing=YES, and I receive 2 callbacks for each row in the
table:

(1) -tableView:editingStyleForRowAtIndexPath: --> return
UITableViewCellEditingStyleNone.
(2) -tableView:canMoveRowAtIndexPath: --> return YES.

(The table displays rows that are shifted to the right to allow for an editing
icon (insert/delete), but as I am reordering rows, there's no icon displayed.)

I cannot move the rows in the table.
The callback -tableView:moveRowAtIndexPath:toIndexPath: does not get called.

My code used to work pre-iOS 12. Am I using the wrong
UITableViewCellEditingStyle?

-Carl