Does anybody know how I can define/set the icon for my screensaver that appears
in the left hand sidebar of System Preferences / Desktop & Screensaver /
Screensaver ?

More specifically:
I am writing a screensaver, it works and appears in the sidebar in the System
Preferences Screensavers pane.
But it has this default icon (blue swirl).
I would like to change that to a different image/icon.

What do I need to do in my code to achieve that?

I checked Apple's ScreenSaver documentation, and also googled , to no avail.

All hints will be highly appreciated.

Best regards, Gabriel