>> Here’s your free advice and prognostications:

https://developer.apple.com/videos/wwdc2019/
https://developer.apple.com/develop/

Neither of those mention Cocoa at all, just SwiftUI.  Only slight mention
of Objective-C in a couple of video descriptions about Clang/LLVM and
profiling.  That does seem like a useful prognostication.  Thanks for the
links!

Casey McDermott
TurtleSoft.com