I'm having a very odd problem. I use NSToolbar/NSToolbarItem to
manage toolbars in my application. Under Catalina (and apparently
only under Catalina), some of our users (only a few, and not me on
my development machines) end up with toolbar items that have a
very odd appearance---some are fine, some are completely whited
out, some are almost completely whited out with some odd colors
added, usually pale pink in an area which has nothing to do with the
original icon appearance. The washed out icons have nothing to do
with them being tagged inactive---on my machine, inactive icons
look correctly dimmed and the washed out ones are supposed to be
active anyway. Does anyone have an idea what the problem might
be?

Best regards,

Tom Doan
Estima