It seems like it would be easier to find the Build directory’s releases folder
and the find the built product somewhere inside. It’s relation to the Build
directory won’t change from build to build. Once you find that, just Notarize
it in place. You need to make sure that it is already code/product signed (with
hardened runtimes enabled).

Sometimes doing things yourself is easier and simpler than having Xcode do it
for you.

Jack