Hi all,

What would be the best approach to set custom insets of the contentView
(NSClipView) of a NSScrollView? I’ll try to describe the problem in more
details…

I’m trying to make and application look nice on upcoming Big Sur. The fact that
Apple has made it so hard for an application (with reasonably complicated UI)
to look good on both Bit Sur and older OS version is a topic for some other
rant thread… Anyway, I’m trying to get rid of some unwanted NSTableView
properties, introduced in Bit Sur.

I’ve got a NSTableView with a single column. Cells (NSView based) in that
single column show some custom content, mostly custom view full of custom Core
Text drawing and colouring. It’s very important (visually appealing) if that
custom content is stretched through the whole width of the table

-- Dragan