> On Jun 16, 2022, at 3:29 AM, Gabriel Zachmann via Cocoa-dev
> <cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com> wrote:
>

>> I can’t point you in the right direction but find out what is acquiring the
>> audio device.  Start with your multimedia playback code.  What are you using
>> to play the ‘video’?
>
> I am not playing any videos - I am only showing images.
>
> Best regards, Gabriel

Yes, we know.  But it’s still thinking that somehow, you are.  That’s whet
we’re trying to point out.

What I requested is to use some source to airplay TO your Mac and then launch
your app to replicate the issue your user is facing,

Then once you reproduced it, start reducing functionality until it starts
working.

Alex Zavatone