On Jul 3, 2008, at 9:40 AM, Chris Paveglio wrote:

Also, should my code be "caution free" as a sign of clean coding or can some cautions that don't affect functionality be dismissed?

I'm one of those people who turns on just about every warning and then fixes the code that generates the warnings. Yeah, I might need to do more work up front, but I'd rather know what the compiler is thinking than have to later suffer a hard-to-track bug due to a case of late-night coding... :)

steve