no.

You'll need to set some sort of flag that prevents any other actions from happening for the period of time the animation takes.

you an do this using a timer to 'shut off' the flag, or you can use explicit animations rather than implicit ones and then implement the delegate method that is called when an animation is finished to turn the flag back off. (if you use explicit, you'll also need to set the property you're animating to the final value you want in the delegate method, since otherwise the value in the model layer won't be current.