On Jul 4, 2008, at 10:42 AM, Mario Gajardo Tassara wrote:

Hi to all,

I am programming a sort of game purely in Quartz 2D API, but i want to accelerate the blitting process with Quartz GL, but i canĀ“t find any information in the developer docs. Anyone with experience in Quartz GL can help me how to implement this in my code. Thanks in advance.

There are two methods you can use in a Cocoa app.

For all windows app wide (probably your situation) add the "QuartzGLEnable" key to your Info.plist (with boolean value true). For specific windows, call setPreferredBackingLocation: with the value NSWindowBackingLocationVideoMemory. See <http://dts/pages/doc-preview.php?apple_ref=//apple_ref/occ/instm/NSWindow/setPreferredBackingLocation:&editid=3310 > for more info.
--
David Duncan
Apple DTS Animation and Printing