I have done some preliminary searching, but as I am still relatively new to the platform, I've not come up with an answer to this question. If anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

Is it possible to programmatically change system preferences on the iPhone? Say I wanted to be able to turn location services on (at the request of the user of course) or to enable Bluetooth, or toggle a few of the sound alerts. Utilitarian stuff. Can this be done from an App Store application?

Thanks very much,
Aaron