On Jul 18, 2008, at 10:27 AM, Joeles Baker wrote:
Oh my god - after all those years. Thank you.
Sorry for this stupid question.

But one thing remains.
Why am I not able to drag the header of my class to the interface builder window? With Xcode2/IB2 you just had to drag the header file to the "docwindow". The "+" sign appears, but when i release the mouse button it doesnt appear.

You don't need to drag the header file to the IB window. It doesn't do anything because there is nothing to be done.

IB3 parses the source files in your project and makes outlets, actions, and classes available as a result.

b.bum