On Jul 20, 2008, at 11:53 PM, Markus Spoettl wrote:
I'm having some problems with memory management of a window controller in a standard NSDocument based application. The problem is that my window controller gets released through an autorelease pool after the document has been deallocated (and released it in the process).

Please ignore this, it's not the window controller that is being release, I was fooled by the debugger break I had in dealloc.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Regards
Markus