You're right, of course (I forgot about this).

I think I decided not to worry about it too much since it shouldn't make it into production code (if it does, then I did something wrong). My main goal was to keep the macro as simple as I could (or at least, not have to break it onto multiple lines), and having the full path to a file felt like it would add to the clutter.