7/30/08 6:33 PM, also sprach [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I've got an NSArrayController that I'd like to use to populate an
> NSMenu for use in an NSStatusItem.  Is there a way to do this with
> bindings?

No, or not that I am aware of. The list of classes and their bindings are
found at
<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/CocoaBindingsRef/C
ocoaBindingsRef.html>, and I believe that list is supposed to be
comprehensive.

Best,

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.