On 3 Aug 2008, at 12:02, Ken Thomases wrote:

On Aug 2, 2008, at 10:00 PM, Gerriet M. Denkmann wrote:

Well, I looked at the nib again, and the only binding I can see is the value of the TableColumn bound to arrangedObjects.Values of some NSArrayController.

What is the setting of the Conditionally Sets Editable option for that binding?

Brilliant!
This option was on. Now it is off, and all problems have disappeared.

Now that I know what to look for, I found information in "Binding Options" in "Cocoa Bindings Reference" and also in "Troubleshooting Cocoa Bindings" in "Cocoa Bindings Programming Topics".

Many thanks for this most valuable hint!

Kind regards,

Gerriet.