Thanks!.. I tried and it can get all objects..

But It's strange that I don't find APIs of NSWindow to get its name which is
shown in the Interfact Builder.. Those objects have different name in the IB
and I want to get one specific window from the top object array...  Is there
other methods to get it?

Thanks!