In your cars controller you have the content hooked up which shouldn't be. After you disconnect that binding your
document window will display.

-David

On Aug 10, 2008, at 12:50 PM, Niklas Saers wrote:

Hi all,
I'm going through Hillegass' book 3rd edition, and I've come to the chapter I'm most excited about: Core Data. I came to the very exciting words "You are done. Build and run the application", but I must have missed something important: my window doesn't show! Would any of you be so kind to please point me in the right direction as to why my window doesn't load?

Further more, in my logs I get the message: "[<NSTableView 0x1b69f0> valueForUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key photo" for both photo and datePurchased. What does this mean? I haven't added photo nor datePurchased to the table, I have kept them in the detail part of the window

The zipped project (40kb) is at http://www.yousendit.com/download/Q01HcmxRdWNHa05jR0E9PQ for the next 7 days

Thank you VERY much in advance :-)

Cheers

        Nik