I have a number of projects that require communication with a server using SOAP. Over the last couple of years I've been able to make this work on Mac OS X by leveraging WebServicesCore API, wrapped in Objective-C.

Now I find myself having to deploy to a platform where not even this feeble API is available. I've been investigating alternatives, and found the gSOAP library, which at the moment looks like the best candidate. However, ideally I would like to use a pure Cocoa solution, or a project which has existing Cocoa wrappers. Does anyone have experiences with gSOAP on OS X, or know of a good alternative?

Thanks,
patrick
--
Patrick Machielse