Hello, all,

CocoaHeads Lake Forest will be meeting on the second Wednesday in
August from 7 to 9 PM.

Our usual meeting place has had a catastrophic a/c failure, and is
apparently a steam bath.  We will be meeting, at a DIFFERENT location:
Panera Bread, 23592 Rockfield Boulevard, Lake Forest, CA 92630

Since we will not have a projector screen and the like, let's do an
NSCoder-style informal meeting.  We will have WiFi, so bring laptops,
bugs, and ideas.  We will likely go into the NSView chapter of
Hillegas with some discussion on Bindings.

Thanks also to the volunteers we have had for future meetings!  I
truly appreciate it.

Bring your comments, your books, and your bugs, and we will leap right in.

As always, details can be found on the cocoaheads web site at
www.cocoaheads.org.

Thanks go to O'Reilly Media for providing us one of their books as a door prize.

Note: if you receive this directly from me, and no longer wish to,
please reply offlist, and I will pull you from future mailings.