On 15 Oct 08, at 19:24, han wrote:
I want to complete a vigorous file transfer application.The server is implemented in the max os x,and client in the windows.
I think  the  app is  flexible, scalable, reusable.

That looks like a sound set of requirements, but what it isn't is a question. With all due respect, you're going to have to figure out how to satisfy them on your own - we can't write your application for you.