To move beyond the memory leaks in an untouched version of EchoClient, the only
thing you need to do is remove the retain calls in openStreams.  The call to
-[NSNetService getInputStream:outputStream:] calls
CFStreamCreatePairWithSocketToNetService, which is a "create" function.

To verify this, the memory leak will be exacerbated every time you select and
deselect a service.