Sorry for taking so long.

Okay, what I am looking for is the contents of the text track. Like, for a movie, it would be the chapter names and times.

The issue is that I am making this for someone who is using AppleScript, and is just using a call method on my method to do this. So, the Debugger will not stop at my breakpoints (I thought it did, even if it is being called by a call method).

Anyways, I guess what I am looking for is an error in the code I have created. Like, am I passing something wrong? Am I trying to parse something as a different format than it is? I can create a new project and do this and tell you the debugger contents too though, if needed.

I am used to objective-c, and some of these C calls can confuse me sometimes. Like, is chars[] the same thing as a UInt8?

Thanks for your help,

Joe