Hi,
I am needing to access the toolbar items (which are created in the nib/ xib file) in the "Customize" Panel before they are drawn for translation purposes. I know that this is not the standard way to create translation, but the project is a very large existing project (with lots of translations required), and all translations and view reorganizing are manually done inside the code. As part of our transition to Cocoa we are trying to do the design in the nib/xib file.

All the [NSWindow toolbar] methods relate to the toolbar items inside the existing toolbar and not in the panel created when "Customize" is used to reorganize your toolbar items. We could handle the toolbar items manually but it would be nice to be able to create them in the nib file, then translate them once the nib file is loaded. I can wait for the customize window to pop up and then translate them but you notice the change as the panel slides down.

Thanks
Simon