On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 12:04 PM, David Blanton <aired...@tularosa.net> wrote:
> I want to look through all the items,  find the last one selected before the
> app terminated so I can reselect that item.  I wanted to be sure that all
> items were loaded before I started looking.
> Since reloadData is synchronous (thank you) I call my finding method right
> after the reloadData call and I have the desired result!

I don't understand your need/desire to call reloadData in this
situation... If the user has selected an item then that item must have
been already known to the table/outline view. You only need to get the
currently selected item and turn that into some identifier that you
can persist. I see no reason to ask the table/outline reload things.

-Shawn