On Jan 9, 2009, at 12:45 AM, Jonathan Selander wrote:

Does using QTKit mean that everything in my quartz composition will be recorded, or only the input from the camera?

Just the camera (which was my impression of what you were recording previously!).

If you want to record the entire presentation, then you will have to render it via OpenGL, readback the contents of every frame, then add that to a movie. You might be able to adapt the OpenGLCaptureToMovie sample <http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/OpenGLScreenCapture/index.html > to do what you want.
--
David Duncan
Apple DTS Animation and Printing