Hi folks,

I'm relatively new to Cocoa and need some direction on creating .png files.
I need to create 365 png files (one for each day of the year)
to be used as tags by other folks (eg "JAN01.png" "JAN2.png"..."DEC31.png").

I think I understand the draw/graphics concept, but I've been unable to get
clear direction on how to transform(aka create) the picture to 48x48 .png files.

I'm not looking for code (its welcome of course), but a direction on the
'bridge'
between create/displaying an image and saving it to a file.

Thanks in advance,