hi douglas,

i am not using an array controller... my current method is copying
images to the pasteboard (they are produced images from within the
app) and writing them to a folder when they are dropped into the image
browser.  i'm assuming it shouldn't be too difficult to incorporate an
array controller into what i have already to handle the arrangements
of the images and hopefully have no problem trying to get the
imagebrowser to read the array when it opens (it appears that the
IKImageBrowser class isn't documented very strongly), but i've never
used an array controller before.  know of any tutorials off the top of
your head?