My regards to all on the list

My name is Mario and I am now to Cocoa and Objective-C so I have some questions which will sound trivial
to those with more experience.
Please don't refer me to documentations because I have read them and looked for an answer and I tried
to do it according to documentations but I still can't make it.
That is why I posting here.

The problem is:
I have MainMenu.xib with only main menu whose File's Owner is NSApplication. I want to have MainWindow.xib with only a window but that will be launched also when the application starts.

Now you will ask why separate nibs ?
Never mind why ! I just want it that way ! Is that wrong ?

So I read the docs and it says that I need to have File's Owner for that nib that is external to that nib. I tried putting NSWindowController but I don't know where and how do I instantiate that class ? I tried creating a subclass of NSWindowController and using it for the File's Owner and according to output of NSLog everything gets allocated and initialized but window does not get showed. I starting to think that I should do something in main.m but I don't think that would be the right way.
I am doing something wrong so please point me the right way.

Thanks to all in advance

Mario