On 2009.04.23, at 03:20, Greg Guerin wrote:

Seriously, though, it's not an easy problem, and if you have to ask "How to" without even describing What Have You Tried, then it probably means it's too hard for you to solve simply by asking someone else "How to".

Maybe you should consider my question as abstract one.
I'm not asking to provide me a source code as a solution to my question, but some explanation on how thing work, maybe some references on discussions
that had this topic before, perhaps a white paper on that subject.
Something that will help me to get started. I haven't provided What I Have Tried because I Haven't Tried at all. Because I don't know where to start. Thats the reason for my post. I'm starting here. If anyone is willing to help.

Thank you.

Mario