Sorry for the delay in response. I'll need more help.

I follow suggestions on using applicationDidFinishLaunching: and
applicationWillTerminate: methods on AppDelegate.

It won't print NSLog when I stop the app on Console and throw errors when I
leave the app on simulator by pressing the home button to exist the app like
the device.

I didn't get any warnings or errors on building the project.

I used NSLog(@"Session: %.1f", [now timeIntervalSinceDate:then]);

Please help!

*project code:*
http://code.google.com/p/iphonebuilder/downloads/list

- (void)applicationDidFinishLaunching:(UIApplication *)application {
    // Starting Session
}

- (void)applicationWillTerminate:(UIApplication *)application  {
    // Ending Session
}

*Errors on console when I exit the app on simulator*

*** -[NSObject timeIntervalSinceReferenceDate]: unrecognized selector sent
to instance 0x521fe0
2009-04-28 17:07:32.283 sessiontime[22584:20b] CoreAnimation: ignoring
exception: *** -[NSObject timeIntervalSinceReferenceDate]: unrecognized

--
Bess Ho